المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Hamoors` Meeting

ابو الاسهم
11-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Once upon a time there lived 5 hamoors; the big-daddy hamoor, the big-mama hamoor and three baby-hamoors

One day the big-daddy hamoor gathered them around the dinning table
He said: ``children, I want to teach you how to eat the Small fish money so that you can become big hamoors

The big Sea gave the Small-fish a great gift; the NAKILAT shares, by EKTITAB
Each Small-fish’s family has between 5000 and 10000 shares

If allowed this share will reach 150 to 200 Qatari Riyals (the fare price)
If this happens then the Small-fish will become rich and we will lose control over them``

The older baby-hamoor said: `` we are aware of this, big-daddy hamoor, and me and my brothers tried to collect this share immediately after EKTITAB by offering the Small-fish 100 to 80 riyals in the Black Market, but we were unsuccessful``

The big-daddy hamoor answered: `` I heard about this from your mother, the big-mama hamoor, and I know you were only able to collect a small number of shares this way``

``So, what should we do? `` Asked the older baby-hamoor

The big-daddy hamoor replied `` we will all go to the Doha Security Market tomorrow and one of us offers his shares at a low price, say 37 for example while the other buys
Then we pull the price down slowly without losing any shares``

``What if any of the Small-fish wants to buy these shares at such price`` asked the older baby-hamoor

`` No problem, we let him take it for the time being then after a while he will see the price going down which will scare him and this will make him sell his shares again at a lower price and we get our shares back

After we collect all NAKILAT shares we increase the price to 200-300 QR
and then we sell them back to the Small-fish

After that you will become big hamoors like your father and I will be proud of you`` replied the big-daddy hamoor

While they were talking one small fish (called Abu-Shares) accidentally over heard their talk while lying outside their house

He said to himself `` I must tell the small fish about this evil plan of the hamoors, I will write it on the website of qatarshares.com, where all the small fish meet``

And this is how this story reached to you, my friends

So be careful from the evil plan of the hamoors

!!!!

مساهمة بسFresh
11-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Once upon a time there lived 5 hamoors; the big-daddy hamoor, the big-mama hamoor and three baby-hamoors

He said: ``children, I want to teach you how to eat the Small fish money so that you can become big hamoors

If this happens then the Small-fish will become rich and we will lose control over them``

The older baby-hamoor said: `` we are aware of this, big-daddy hamoor, and me and my brothers tried to collect this share immediately after EKTITAB by offering the Small-fish 100 to 80 riyals in the Black Market, but we were unsuccessful``

The big-daddy hamoor answered: `` I heard about this from your mother, the big-mama hamoor, and I know you were only able to collect a small number of shares this way``

The big-daddy hamoor replied `` we will all go to the Doha Security Market tomorrow and one of us offers his shares at a low price, say 37 for example while the other buys

``What if any of the Small-fish wants to buy these shares at such price`` asked the older baby-hamoor

`` No problem, we let him take it for the time being then after a while he will see the price going down which will scare him and this will make him sell his shares again at a lower price and we get our shares back

After that you will become big hamoors like your father and I will be proud of you`` replied the big-daddy hamoor

While they were talking one small fish (called Abu-Shares) accidentally over heard their talk while lying outside their house

He said to himself `` I must tell the small fish about this evil plan of the hamoors, I will write it on the website of qatarshares.com, where all the small fish meet``

!!!!

والله روعة
على الله المتوت يستفيدون :)

تحياتي لك اخوي ابو الاسهم

Alfa_Romuo
11-08-2005, 06:36 PM

!!!!

I didn't read any explanation about NAKILAT better than this, really many thanks for this article :app:

الكواري
11-08-2005, 06:42 PM

!!!!
شكرأ على هذه النصيحه وتعريفنا بالخطه الشريره التي تحبك من ورائنا :nice:

واشكرك بالنيابه عن كل الاسماك الصغيره(المتوت) :D :D :D

shared
11-08-2005, 06:42 PM
ان شاء الله الهوامير ما يعرفون انجليزي .......... :funny: :funny: :funny: :nice: :funny:

ابو الاسهم
11-08-2005, 10:06 PM
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
ان شاء الله الهوامير ما يعرفون انجليزي .......... :funny: :funny: :funny: :nice: :funny:

فارس نجد
11-08-2005, 10:10 PM
الاخ الكريم
اضحكتني من القلب
تحياتي

Al@kuwari
12-08-2005, 12:37 AM
abu-shares

You make me laugh all night man, thanks for your advice

:funny: :funny: :funny:

فارس نجد
12-08-2005, 03:26 AM
شكرأ على هذه النصيحه وتعريفنا بالخطه الشريره التي تحبك من ورائنا :nice:

واشكرك بالنيابه عن كل الاسماك الصغيره(المتوت) :D :D :D
الله يسامحكم اضحكتوني مرة اخرى

الجغميني
12-08-2005, 11:49 PM
abu-shares

اشكرك على ايصال المعلومة بصورة جدا رائعة للفهم

تعليقي الخاص:

اذا كنا استوعبنا لعبة الصناعات راح نعرف كيفية التعامل مع ناقلات

بس

بنفس طويل .......... خصوصا المستثمرين ..... وتحياتي للجميع

ابو الاسهم
05-10-2005, 06:07 PM

!!!!

remember this story
???

GEFF
06-10-2005, 03:37 AM
طيب ابو الاسهم والي مافهم شي ههههههههههه واكتب مره ثانيه لو تكتب بالعربي افضل تفضل منك لا امر بس الي فهمته انك تقول الصبر زين والله اعلم ومشكور
وسامحو اخوكم الصغير

سهم عتيج
06-10-2005, 04:51 PM
القصة كما يلي باختصار

في يوم من الأيام اجتمع 5 من هوامير السوق ,, الهامور الأب مع الهامورة الأم مع اطفالهم الثلاثة على مائدة الغذاء.. وقال لهم ياعيالي اليوم باعلمكم اشلون تاكلون الأسماك الصغار..

البحر الكبير اعطى السمك الصغار فرصة عظيمة لأن يصبحوا هوامير,, فكل اسرة أصبح لديها تقريبا من 5 الى 10 الاف سهم من الناقلات اليوم من الاكتتابات.. واذا وصلت الأسعار الى 150 ريال وتمت الأسهم بحوزتهم,, فمعنى ذلك انهم راح يصيرون اغنياء وبالتالي راح نفقد الكنترول عليهم,, يعني الكل راح يصيرون هوامير مثلنا..

يعني خلاصة الكلام ان الأب عمل خطة مع عائلته لاجبار هؤلاء الصغار على بيع أسهمهم ,, واتفقوا انهم يروحون السوق,, واحد ينزل الأسعار عشان يخوف الصغار عشان يبيعون,, والآخر يلم الأسهم من تحت وهكذا..

ولكن من حسن الحظ ان فيه احد الأسماك الصغيرة اللي كانت تتسمع من خلف باب منزل ذلك الهامور يدعى ( أبو الأسهم) واكتشف المخطط الارهابي الكبير الذي ينوي به هذا الهامور ارهاب صغار المستثمرين لارغامهم على بيع أسهمهم,, وبالتالي فحب انه ينقل لكم المخطط اللي ناويين عليكم هوامير السوق,, ويقولكم انتبهوا انتبهوا عدل حق الشرك اللي ناصبينه لكم الكبار عشان اتمون صغار على طول..

هذا مختصر للقصة الشيقة اللي كتبها العضو ابو الأسهم..

وأشكرك يا ابو الأسهم على هذا الطرح المميز.. ونتمنى منك الاستمرار بهذا النهج في تنوير اخوانك الأعضاء..
وعلى فكرة,, بالأمس شاهدت حلقة جميلة من حلقات المسلسل السعودي الشهير طاش ماطاش تتكلم عن نفس هذا المضمون اللي تتحدث عنه يا ابو الأسهم.. وأتمنى من الجميع مشاهدة هذه الحلقة في المستقبل اذا تمت اعادتها..

GEFF
08-10-2005, 04:01 AM
اخوي سهم عتيق الف الشكر والتقدير لك ولو اخوي الكبير ابو الاسهم مشكورين فلعلن نورتونا الله ينور دربكم

ابو الاسهم
03-01-2006, 12:41 PM
القصة كما يلي باختصار

في يوم من الأيام اجتمع 5 من هوامير السوق ,, الهامور الأب مع الهامورة الأم مع اطفالهم الثلاثة على مائدة الغذاء.. وقال لهم ياعيالي اليوم باعلمكم اشلون تاكلون الأسماك الصغار..

البحر الكبير اعطى السمك الصغار فرصة عظيمة لأن يصبحوا هوامير,, فكل اسرة أصبح لديها تقريبا من 5 الى 10 الاف سهم من الناقلات اليوم من الاكتتابات.. واذا وصلت الأسعار الى 150 ريال وتمت الأسهم بحوزتهم,, فمعنى ذلك انهم راح يصيرون اغنياء وبالتالي راح نفقد الكنترول عليهم,, يعني الكل راح يصيرون هوامير مثلنا..

يعني خلاصة الكلام ان الأب عمل خطة مع عائلته لاجبار هؤلاء الصغار على بيع أسهمهم ,, واتفقوا انهم يروحون السوق,, واحد ينزل الأسعار عشان يخوف الصغار عشان يبيعون,, والآخر يلم الأسهم من تحت وهكذا..

ولكن من حسن الحظ ان فيه احد الأسماك الصغيرة اللي كانت تتسمع من خلف باب منزل ذلك الهامور يدعى ( أبو الأسهم) واكتشف المخطط الارهابي الكبير الذي ينوي به هذا الهامور ارهاب صغار المستثمرين لارغامهم على بيع أسهمهم,, وبالتالي فحب انه ينقل لكم المخطط اللي ناويين عليكم هوامير السوق,, ويقولكم انتبهوا انتبهوا عدل حق الشرك اللي ناصبينه لكم الكبار عشان اتمون صغار على طول..

هذا مختصر للقصة الشيقة اللي كتبها العضو ابو الأسهم..

وأشكرك يا ابو الأسهم على هذا الطرح المميز.. ونتمنى منك الاستمرار بهذا النهج في تنوير اخوانك الأعضاء..
وعلى فكرة,, بالأمس شاهدت حلقة جميلة من حلقات المسلسل السعودي الشهير طاش ماطاش تتكلم عن نفس هذا المضمون اللي تتحدث عنه يا ابو الأسهم.. وأتمنى من الجميع مشاهدة هذه الحلقة في المستقبل اذا تمت اعادتها..
سهم عتيج مشكوووووور

الراكد
03-01-2006, 12:54 PM
ترجموها

qatari1
03-01-2006, 01:34 PM
موضوع قديم ما الداعي لرفعه يا أبو الأسهم؟