المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Prospective of a Bahraini Citizen

Bahrainigirl
03-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Hi..I would like to give some prospective regarding the Qatar market from a point of view that was gathered from some Bahrain Investors.. It is apparent that GCC investors made some good money when the entered the Qatari market when they bought some stocks that went up in the past two months. But the question arises to the TIME of their investment and how they felt about the market.... Only few investors entered to the market in the beginning of the uptrend , and therefore they would have a good impression about the market . Otherwise, for the few investors that entered the market at later stage as in the last 2 weeks, their prospective might be different. I believe the issue with the GCC countries is getting good impression about the market that they are entering.
Bahraini citizens are mostly Investors and not Traders. That’s why I believe they well only buy stocks that have solid growth and already created a good name for it self like Industries Qatar -9ena3at , Qtel, Woqood, banking sector stocks and specially Doha Bank. Kuwait and Bahraini citizens were in the market from the 1970-80 so they are more knowledgeable about the market. They prefer solid companies and not inflated companies that go up without any reasonable reason!!!!

These are some prospective of some Bahraini investors and I wanted to share it with you guys.... Take care

almazam
03-04-2005, 11:54 PM
A true talk
Convincing
My greeting to you

سهم عتيج
04-04-2005, 12:04 AM
شكرا يابنت البحرين على هالمعلومات الطيبة تجاه المستثمرين البحرينيين,, وبالتأكيد كثير من المستثمرين سواء قطريين أو بحرينيين او خليجيين سيركزون على الشركات القوية والمتنامية ,, ولن يركزوا على الشركات المتضخمة والتي ارتفعت أسعارها بدون أي مبررات اقتصادية اللهم ان لها مستقبل جيد رغم ان بعضها لم يبدأ نشاطه الفعلي بعد..

وبجانب الشركات التي ذكرتيها هناك شركتان تعتبران من أقوى الشركات الموجودة بالسوق القطري وهما شركتا الأسمنت والملاحة,,

حيث ان شركة الأسمنت دائما تحقق صافي أرباح أعلى من رأس مالها منذ 5 سنوات رغم زيادتها لرأس مالها عدة مرات في السنوات القليلة الماضية,, وعلى الرغم من ان اشركة زادت رأسمالها هذه السنة بمقدار النصف,, الا انني شخصيا أعتقد ان الشركة ستحقق صافي أرباح يفوق رأسمالها الجديد أيضا,, وهناك مشروع كبير تنفذه الشركة وسيتم الانتهاء من مرحلته الاولى نهاية هذا العام وسيبدأ انتاج الأسمنت منه,, وهو ما سيشكل دعامة قوية لهذه الشركة,, وأنصحك ان كنت تودين الاستثمار في الشركات القطرية ان تركزي على هذا السهم جيدا,,

وكذلك سهم الملاحة والذي تعتبر احتياطيات الشركة من أكبر الاحتياطيات من بين الشركات الموجودة بين الشركات القطرية,, حيث ان احتياطياتها تقدر ب 3 مليارات ريال رغم أن رأس مالها يعتبر صغيرا وهو 360 مليون ريال فقط,, وان حجم هذه الاحتياطيات مرشح لأن يفوق ال8 مليارات هذا العام ..