المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : إلى بلابل اللغة الأنجليزية

حياتي روايه
13-01-2010, 09:12 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

الموضوع :

حبيت أخواني تساعدوني في كتابةWriting لطفلة في GR4 الطفلة كتبت وقدمت ال HW بس حالياً عندها [Final exam]وحبيت يكون الwriting يكون منسق ومرتب أكثر
فيا ريت مساعده من بلابل المنتدى

نبدى
بسم الله

الموضوع الأول:

كتابة قصة قصيرة وإليكم التفاصيل:

The setting of a story is where and when the story takes place.

The characters in a story can be people or animals, real or make – believe.
Use dialogue to make story characters seem real.
"Where am I? asked Dorothy timidly.

The picture below shows the characters and setting for a story. Write one or two sentences that tell where and when the story takes place .write one sentence telling what each character looks like.

(( هنا موجود صوره لأرنب وثعلب مقابل بعض
الوقت: بالليل والقمر والنجوم بالسماء
والمكان: الغابة ))

Setting: a fox and a rabbit had met in the forest during midnight.

Character 1: Fluffy is a rabbit with bright eye ; and thick wite fure . he likes to hope in the forest .
Character 2: max is a fox .withan or and tail and two small ears. He enjoyed playing with his friend; Fluffly.

B. Read the lines of dialogue that follow. Then write one or two more lines of dialogue for each character. Remember to use quotation marks correctly. Start a new paragraph each time the character speaking changes.

; Where are you going on this fine day? The fox asked. "I am going to my cousin's hole at the edge of the woods;" replied the rabbit.

"What is the name of your cousin /" asked Max. "His name is Jerry." replied fluffy ' " would you like to join me? Added fluffy. : Maybe next time because I have other things to do this night. Max said.

المكتوب بالأزرق إجابات بنتي

A.L.I
13-01-2010, 09:25 AM
انا بل بل ايراني

حراير قطر
13-01-2010, 09:39 AM
انا بل بل ايراني

:nop::nop::nop:

حياتي روايه
13-01-2010, 09:43 AM
هذا الموضوع الثاني

a lake in the early morning

Setting:

Character 1:

Character 2:

Think about the setting and the characters that you have described.
Now write at least two lines of dialogue for each of the characters. Remember to use quotation marks correctly. Begin a new paragraph each time a different character speaks.
Dialogue:

بليييييز بغيت تغريدكم :shy:

شموخ وبس
13-01-2010, 10:42 AM
طيب ليش كراكتر ون وكراكتر تو ليش مانربطهم كاملين يعني اخليه براجراف كامل ونتهينا وانشالله اتابعج وبحاول اساعدج

شموخ وبس
13-01-2010, 10:59 AM
White fur . He likes jump on the grass ,he eats carrotsand some grasses.

Max is afox. He has small ears and a nice,long fur tail

انشالله يكون صح .

حياتي روايه
13-01-2010, 11:40 AM
أختى كتبي من جديد لا تلتزمين بالي كاتبته بنتي

بالنسبة للكركترز لازم بالقصه تو كاركترز وكل وكل كاركتر تعطينا أيش مواصفاته بالأول وبعدين تبدى القصه

أن شالله تكون أوضحت الصوره
الي كتبتيه حلو الحين نبغي القصه

سلمان_1
13-01-2010, 11:50 AM
[Small rabbit was living with his mother, and his mother was alerting him to be cautious and pay attention and not play with the deceitful fox.
One night the mother came looking for pasture, and said to her lovely bunny “Stay here and don’t leave this spot.”
“Ok mom.” Said Little Bunny.
In the bush not too far, the fox was waiting for the mother to leave.---
When the mother left the fox suddenly appeared and said to the little bunny “ hello”
Baby bunny replied “ who are you?”, "I'm the fox Why are you sitting alone like this?” Said the fox.
“My mom told me so” said the bunny.
“Do you like to play?” said the fox ---
“Yes I like to play”Said Little Bunny
Then the fox said to him, “let’s go to the other side of the wood where there are many burrows and you will play there with my young children, they are young like you.”
Little bunny said “yes I'll go with you” ------
The fox said to him, “Come on Come on Follow me!! “
the malicious fox said to him self “my children will have tasty food tonight.”

they Walked long distances and while they are cleared, as well as darkness began to dawn appears and the mountain began to appear near them the little rabbit asked the fox “ when we will get tired?” ---- Off immediately - echoed by Fox
Suddenly, an eagle appeared from the big Mountain and carries the deceitful fox high and flew away.
Then the fox shouted “Help me Save me!!”
The little rabbit was shocked and couldn’t move because he was so scared.
“It is now dark and I don’t know my way home, I should have listened to my mom.” Said the little rabbit.
Suddenly he heard his mom voice “honey I am here. don’t cry my baby.”
The little rabbit was so happy to her his mother’s voice.
The mom said “I was following you all the way, I was so scared too. Next time you have to listen to me.”
“ok mom, I will never disobey you.” said the little bunny[/LEFT][/COLOR]انشالله تكون القصة مناسبة

حياتي روايه
13-01-2010, 12:16 PM
small rabbit was living with his mother, and his mother was alerting to be cautious and pay attention and not play with the deceitful fox.
One night the mother came looking for pasture, and said to her lovely bunny “stay here and don’t leave this spot.”
“ok mom.” said little bunny.
in the push not too far the fox was waiting for the mother to leave.---
when the mother left the fox suddenly appeared and said to the little bunny “ hello”
baby bunny replied “ who are you?”, i'm the fox why are you sitting alone like this?” said the fox.
“my mom told me so” said the bunny.
“do you like to play?” said the fox ---
“yes i like to play”said little bunny
then the fox said to him, “let’s go to the other side of the wood where there are many burrows and you will play there with my young children, they are young like you.”
little bunny said “yes i'll go with you” ------
the fox said to him, “come on come on follow me!! “
the malicious fox said to him self “my children will have tasty food tonight.”

they walked long distances and while they are cleared, as well as darkness began to dawn appears and the mountain began to appear near them the little rabbit asked the fox “ when we will get tired?” ---- off immediately - echoed by fox
suddenly, an eagle appeared from the big mountain and carries the deceitful fox high and flew away.
Then the fox shouted “help me save me!!”
the little rabbit was shocked and couldn’t move because he was so scared.
“it is now dark and i don’t know my way home, i should have listened to my mom.” said the little rabbit.
Suddenly he heard his mom voice “honey i am here. Don’t cry my baby.”
the little rabbit was so happy to her his mother’s voice.
The mom said “i was following you all the way, i was so scared too. Next time you have to listen to me.”
“ok mom, i will never disobey you.” said the little bunnyانشالله تكون القصة مناسبة

مشكور وما تقصر قريت القصه رائعه
أذا ممكن أترجم لي الي باللون الأحمر

وياريت بنفس الأسلوب الرائع تكمل معانا كتابه القصة الثانيه

شعنونة قطر
13-01-2010, 12:50 PM
انا بلبل افغاني :(

بوعلي2
13-01-2010, 01:34 PM
يعطيج العافيه

pure
13-01-2010, 01:36 PM
سمعت حد يناديني ؟؟

ههههههههههههههه

انا بلبل سبيكنتق وحجي

لكن عطيني امتحان تعبيري

اخورها صح :(

سداوي&مدريدي
13-01-2010, 01:38 PM
انا بلبل على قدي

ان شاء الله شباب النورث

" بوحارب "

يفيدونج

:tooth:

سلمان_1
13-01-2010, 02:09 PM
اسف ترى القصة حصل فيها بعض الاخطاء بسبت التنسيق

على العموم الكلمات ومعانيها

alerting تحذر

cautious حذر

in the push هذي فيها خطأ المفروض in the bush وتعني في الغابة

burrows جحور

distances مسافات

when we will get tired حصل خطأ بعد و الأصل when are we going to get there
وتعني متى سوف نصل إلى هناك

off immediately - echoed by fox حالاً - صرخ الثعلب

disobey يعصي

و اسف على التأخير

حياتي روايه
13-01-2010, 02:27 PM
الملف في المرفقات ياريت تطلع عليه
لأن ضفت عليه
وعدلت شوي

بغيتك تصحح لي أذا ممكن

واقعية
14-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Setting: a fox and a rabbit went to the forest during midnight.

Character 1: lovely bunny is a rabbit with bright eyes and thick white fur. He likes jumping on the grass. He usually eats carrots and grass.

Character 2: Max is a fox. He has small ears and a nice, long furry tail.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Small rabbit was living with his mother. His mother always warned him and told him not play with the deceitful fox.
One night the mother went looking for pasture, and said to her lovely bunny “Stay here and don’t leave this spot.”
“Ok mom.” Said Little Bunny.
In the push; not very far, the fox was waiting for the mother to leave.---
When the mother left, the fox suddenly appeared and said to the little bunny “ hello” Baby bunny replied “who are you?” I'm the fox where are you going on this fine day? The fox asked.
"I am going to my cousin's hole at the edge of the wood, when my mother comes;" replied the rabbit.
Why are you waiting alone ?” Said the fox.
“My mom told me so” said the bunny.
“Do you like to play?” said the fox ---
“yes, of course." Said Little Bunny
Then the fox said, “let’s go to the other side of the wood where there are many burrows and you can play there with my young children, they are young like you.”
Little bunny said “yes I'll go with you” ------
The fox said to him, “Come on, Come on, Follow me!! “
the fox said to himself “my children will have a tasty food tonight.”
they walked for a long distance and soon it was getting dark. Little rabbit asked the fox “when are we going to get there?” ---- “Off immediately” - answered the Fox.
suddenly, an eagle appeared from the big mountain, carried the deceitful fox high and flew away.
The fox shouted “Help me, save me!!”
The little rabbit was shocked and couldn’t move because he was so scared.
“It is now dark and I don’t know my way home, I should have listened to my mom.” Said the little rabbit.
Suddenly he heard his mom's voice “honey, I am here. don’t cry my baby.”
The little rabbit was so happy to hear his mother’s voice.
The mom said “I was following you all the way, I was scared too. Next time you have to listen to me.”
“ok mom, I will never disobey you.” said the little bunny

ارجو ان ينال اعجابك

قمت باختصار مع تعديل

بالتوفيق
واقعية

حياتي روايه
15-01-2010, 12:12 AM
يعطيكم العافيه وما تقصرون

يا ريت أخواني تساعدوني في كتابه الموضوع الثاني لبنيه أمتحانها الأسبوع الجاي

alrheeb2020
15-01-2010, 12:20 AM
الاخوان ماقصروا الله يجزاهم خير ..

هههه السالفه فيها موضوع ثاني وثالث هه ..

ان شاء الله البلابل مب مقصرين ..

الله يوفقكم ..

هدهد سليمان
15-01-2010, 12:58 AM
بلابل ما عندنا .. في هداهد ينفع :)

حياتي روايه
15-01-2010, 11:08 AM
هذا الموضوع الثاني

Setting:

Character 1:

Character 2:

Now write at least two lines of dialogue for each of the characters. Remember to use quotation marks correctly. Begin a new paragraph each time a different character speaks.
Dialogue:

وبس مافي ثالث :shy:

meme~qatar
15-01-2010, 11:15 AM
يا بلابل شدوا العزم
يسلمووووا

حياتي روايه
15-01-2010, 07:11 PM
هذا الموضوع الثاني

Setting:

Character 1:

Character 2:

Dialogue:

وهذا الي كتبته البنت

Setting : alake in the early morning

Character 1 : frogliy
Character 2 : kingjan
Dialogue :
Once upon atime there was a frog his name is frogliy he love to go to the lake in the early morning.
In one time kingjan was sleeping in the morning sofrogliy was walking slowly so kingjan donot wake up he was going to the lake in the early morning quickly kingjan wake up because frogliy closed the door and run kingjan run down from the stair and said frogliy with a very loud voice.

حليتان*
15-01-2010, 07:21 PM
والله انا بروحي

حق الامتحانات اروح حق مدرس بس عشان الرايتنغ

الله يوفقج

حياتي روايه
15-01-2010, 07:40 PM
والله انا بروحي

حق الامتحانات اروح حق مدرس بس عشان الرايتنغ

الله يوفقج

يوفق الجميع
والله تغربلت دخلتها مدرسة أنجليزيه حتى أتقوى بالأنجليزي وأبتلشت ما عرف أنجليزي ومب عارفه أدرسها والمدرسين يبون بالساعه 80 ريال أقل شي وهي محتاجه 4 ساعات باليوم دراسه

الله المستعان

المهندس عبدالعزيز
15-01-2010, 09:00 PM
بعد التغيير

Once upon a time there was a frog, his name is frogliy, and he loves to go to the lake in the early morning.

One morning kingjan was sleeping in the morning so frogliy was walking slowly, therefore kingjan didn’t wake up. He was going to the lake in the early morning quickly. Kingjan wake up because frogliy closed the door. So kingjan run down from the stair and shouted to frogliy.

المهندس عبدالعزيز
15-01-2010, 09:03 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

الموضوع :

حبيت أخواني تساعدوني في كتابةWriting لطفلة في GR4 الطفلة كتبت وقدمت ال HW بس حالياً عندها [Final exam]وحبيت يكون الwriting يكون منسق ومرتب أكثر
فيا ريت مساعده من بلابل المنتدى

نبدى
بسم الله

الموضوع الأول:

كتابة قصة قصيرة وإليكم التفاصيل:

The setting of a story is where and when the story takes place.

The characters in a story can be people or animals, real or make – believe.
Use dialogue to make story characters seem real.
"Where am I? asked Dorothy timidly.

The picture below shows the characters and setting for a story. Write one or two sentences that tell where and when the story takes place .write one sentence telling what each character looks like.

(( هنا موجود صوره لأرنب وثعلب مقابل بعض
الوقت: بالليل والقمر والنجوم بالسماء
والمكان: الغابة ))

Setting: a fox and a rabbit had met in the forest during midnight.

Character 1: Fluffy is a rabbit with bright eye ; and thick wite fure . he likes to hope in the forest .
Character 2: max is a fox .withan or and tail and two small ears. He enjoyed playing with his friend; Fluffly.

B. Read the lines of dialogue that follow. Then write one or two more lines of dialogue for each character. Remember to use quotation marks correctly. Start a new paragraph each time the character speaking changes.

; Where are you going on this fine day? The fox asked. "I am going to my cousin's hole at the edge of the woods;" replied the rabbit.

"What is the name of your cousin /" asked Max. "His name is Jerry." replied fluffy ' " would you like to join me? Added fluffy. : Maybe next time because I have other things to do this night. Max said.

المكتوب بالأزرق إجابات بنتي

اللي عليها خط this night

يفضل تغييرها إلى
Tonight

حياتي روايه
15-01-2010, 09:31 PM
اللي عليها خط this night

يفضل تغييرها إلى
Tonight

هذا الموضوع خلصنا منه ما قصروا الأخوان
بس الحين الموضوع الثاني

Setting : alake in the early morning

Character 1 : frogliy
Character 2 : kingjan
Dialogue :
Once upon a time there was a frog, his name is frogliy, and he loves to go to the lake in the early morning.

One morning kingjan was sleeping in the morning so frogliy was walking slowly, therefore kingjan didn’t wake up. He was going to the lake in the early morning quickly. Kingjan wake up because frogliy closed the door. So kingjan run down from the stair and shouted to frogliy.

واقعية
15-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Once upon a time, there was a frog. His name was frogliy. he loved to go to the lake early in the morning.
Frogliy had a brother. His name was Kinjan. Kingjan was youner but faster than Frogliy. He also liked going to the lake in the morning.

One morning, kingjan was sleeping. frogliy walked out slowly, so kingjan didn’t wake up. He was going to the lake quickly. Kingjan wake up when frogliy closed the door. So kingjan ran down the stairs and shouted to frogliy, " Stop. I will outrun you." But Frogily said, " No. I won't wait for you."
Kingjan fell off the stairs and broke his leg. His mother came and saw him crying. She asked, " what happened to you?"
He told her how he was running down the stairs and fell.
The mother told him, " you shouldn't run on the stairs."

Kingjan said, " sorry mom.but I wanted to go with my brother to the lake. I promise you I will never run again."

When Frogliy came back and knew what happened to his brother, he felt sorry and promised his brother not to leave him again.

sendarala
15-01-2010, 10:53 PM
الله يساعدج ان شاء الله الاخوان ما راح يقصرون معاج

حياتي روايه
16-01-2010, 05:02 PM
مشكورين وما تقصرون وللجميع دعوة بظهر الغيب
تم بحمدالله