المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : صديق أمريكي أب لأسره يوجه لي بعض الأساله عن الإسلام وأخشى إني أجاوبه إجابات غير وافيه

فــلان
04-09-2010, 05:11 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركااته

من يعاونني في كتابة الأجوبه جزاه الله خير مع العلم بأني أقدر أجاوبه و بكل تأكيد لكني حاب إني أستغل الأسئله في الأجابه بإجابات كافيه و وافيه بدون ما أغفل عن أي جزئيه

فأي حد بإستطاعته يجاوب على الأسأله بالإنجليزي إجابات وافيه و بسند موثوق بيكون له إن شاء الله الأجر و الثواب و بيكون أحد أسباب إسلام هذا الشخص و ياكبر هالأجر عند رب العالمين

وهذا إيميله لي مثل ما جاني :

Here are some questions I have about Islam. Note that these are not things I believe it but things that I hear a lot. Any insight you can give me will help me to understand better and to be able to help others understand. Please do not be offended by any of this. My intent is not to offend in anyway.

1. Does Islam teach hate or to be violent towards other’s? Perhaps toward “untrue religions”, heathens, infidels, non-believers, etc…

2. Does the Qur’an say that Isa (Jesus) was to be followed? My understand is yes, based on:

[3.55] And when Allah said: O Isa, I am going to terminate the period of your stay (on earth) and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, so l will decide between you concerning that in which you differed.

3. As for Isa, some Christians believe that the Islam does not believe Isa was the son of God. What is your take on what the Qur’an says about Isa? The verse above may not say “Son of God” but for sure Allah kept Isa close to him. Also, how does the Qur’an say Isa was killed? Crucified?

4. What would you say to people who say Islam is evil or of the devil? That it is not a true religion because Islam does not believe as Christians believe, that Jesus was the Son of God, and that he died for their sings?

5. Does Islam teach that it is ok to stone people to death, even in today’s world?

Well, there is a start to some questions. I truly thank you for taking the time to talk to me about Islam and your believes.

وجزاكم الله كل خير

abdo222
04-09-2010, 08:03 PM
رسلت هال الاسئله لشخص انجليزي مسلم ،، اتوقع بيقدر يعبر احسن مني ،، في انتظار رده لكي ارد عليك اخوي ،،

فــلان
04-09-2010, 10:25 PM
تسلم أخوي جزاك الله خير و جعله في ميزان حسناتك

غونان
04-09-2010, 11:55 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركااته

من يعاونني في كتابة الأجوبه جزاه الله خير مع العلم بأني أقدر أجاوبه و بكل تأكيد لكني حاب إني أستغل الأسئله في الأجابه بإجابات كافيه و وافيه بدون ما أغفل عن أي جزئيه

فأي حد بإستطاعته يجاوب على الأسأله بالإنجليزي إجابات وافيه و بسند موثوق بيكون له إن شاء الله الأجر و الثواب و بيكون أحد أسباب إسلام هذا الشخص و ياكبر هالأجر عند رب العالمين

وهذا إيميله لي مثل ما جاني :

Here are some questions i have about islam. Note that these are not things i believe it but things that i hear a lot. Any insight you can give me will help me to understand better and to be able to help others understand. Please do not be offended by any of this. My intent is not to offend in anyway.

1. Does islam teach hate or to be violent towards other’s? Perhaps toward “untrue religions”, heathens, infidels, non-believers, etc…

2. Does the qur’an say that isa (jesus) was to be followed? My understand is yes, based on:

[3.55] and when allah said: O isa, i am going to terminate the period of your stay (on earth) and cause you to ascend unto me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection; then to me shall be your return, so l will decide between you concerning that in which you differed.

3. As for isa, some christians believe that the islam does not believe isa was the son of god. What is your take on what the qur’an says about isa? The verse above may not say “son of god” but for sure allah kept isa close to him. Also, how does the qur’an say isa was killed? Crucified?

4. What would you say to people who say islam is evil or of the devil? That it is not a true religion because islam does not believe as christians believe, that jesus was the son of god, and that he died for their sings?

5. Does islam teach that it is ok to stone people to death, even in today’s world?

Well, there is a start to some questions. I truly thank you for taking the time to talk to me about islam and your believes.

وجزاكم الله كل خير

اخوي اولا جزاك الله خير على حرصك عندك شبكة اسلام اون لاين شبكة عالمية قطرية هم بيفدونك

فــلان
05-09-2010, 12:12 AM
جزاك الله بمثله أخوي و حاولت أتواصل معاهم و مع أكثر من جهه ولكن للأسف إفشلت جميع المحاولات و ماجاني منهم أي رد

الأغر
06-09-2010, 02:22 AM
http://www.islamtomorrow.com/

موقع ثاني رفعته يناقش حقيقه المساله

http://www.safeshare.tv/v/-dEaNya862s

فــلان
08-09-2010, 03:14 PM
http://www.islamtomorrow.com/

موقع ثاني رفعته يناقش حقيقه المساله

http://www.safeshare.tv/v/-deanya862s

تسلم طال عمرك جزاك الله خير

المهندس عبدالعزيز
08-09-2010, 09:51 PM
http://www.rasoulallah.net/v2/document.aspx?lang=en&doc=8581

فــلان
09-09-2010, 04:42 PM
تسلم يا بوسعود على الرابط جزاك الله خير بس لين الحين ماحد أفاد بإجابات محدده للأسئله ....

لوسيل
09-09-2010, 05:08 PM
ليش يابوراشد ماتزور مركز قطر للتعريف بالإسلام وتعطيهم هالأسئلة وبيجابون عليها وأنت أرسلها لصاحبك

وجزاك الله خير مقدماً

فــلان
09-09-2010, 07:00 PM
ليش يابوراشد ماتزور مركز قطر للتعريف بالإسلام وتعطيهم هالأسئلة وبيجابون عليها وأنت أرسلها لصاحبك

وجزاك الله خير مقدماً

أنا قلت أجرب أطرح المشاركه هنيه ممكن حد يفيدنا بها من الأخوان بحكم التجمع الكبير و أنا حاليا مب فالبلاد أخوي.

جزاك الله بمثله الله يسلمك و عيدكم مبارك

Qa10
09-09-2010, 09:24 PM
جزاك الله خير

وانا اخاف اجاوبك وماتكون وافيه ، مثلك

شوف لك داعية او رقم داعية متفاهم وتقدر تترجم له هالأسئلة او اذا هو فاهم انجليزي اريح بيكون ، وتاخذ اجوبته بالعربي وتترجمها للإنجليزي ....

أدري انها فيها تعب ، لكن طريق الدعوى الى الله أمر مب بسيط وأجرها عظيييم

وانت ان شاء الله قدها والله ياجرك

اعتقد الشيخ الحمادي له فالدعوى ...

واذا مالقيت اقرب شخص عنده خلفية صحيحة فالدين واسئلة ..