المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Can a Qatari Citizen (single not married) Rent in doha

Qatar_Blue
28-03-2006, 05:10 PM
][
LEFT]AL SALAM 3leekum,
First, i would like to thank everyone in this forum for there rich and helpful information, i have been reading it for a while now and i still read it everyday.

Ok
I am a Qatari Citizen living abroad for the
past 9 years and i will come back to doha for one year or two so am looking to rent an Appartment for my self , is it possbile or i must be married

Thank you[/LEFT]. ? [

بويوسف
28-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Welcome again in your HOME

yes you can i dont see any problem in that

the only problem maybe you will faced is that the owner refuse to rent his house or appartment to single guy specially infamilies area

Smart
28-03-2006, 09:01 PM
welcome home
no proplem

ابو احمد
28-03-2006, 09:31 PM
حياك ... 9 سنين قاعد برع :con2: مالك أهل بلدوحة :confused: اعمام ... عمات ... خوال ... خالات ... انت مو مقطوع من شجرة ... أكيد لك أهل في الدوحة :confused: واذا مالك أحد ... شيلك بيوتنا :deal: منا و فينا :nice: حياك :eek2:

Qatar_Blue
28-03-2006, 10:05 PM
حياك ... 9 سنين قاعد برع :con2: مالك أهل بلدوحة :confused: اعمام ... عمات ... خوال ... خالات ... انت مو مقطوع من شجرة ... أكيد لك أهل في الدوحة :confused: واذا مالك أحد ... شيلك بيوتنا :deal: منا و فينا :nice: حياك :eek2:

Thank you , Abu Ahmed , Yousif and Smart,
first i would like to appologize for writting in English becuase i lack an arabic keyboard.
ok

for AbuAhmed, no i have familly :) , but as you know i will have to stay with them when i come back or get married which i have no plans for right now. i could buy a house but as i heared their prices are like fire and i will have to get a loan, so for the loan intrest i could rent an appartment for one or two year.
i will keep you guys updated when i plan to move to doha, by the way i work for the oil and gas industry and i move lot, that is why i haven been out of doha for long.
Another Question, how much a two or three bedroom appt in a new building now days and do u guys now a good realestate agent i can contact.

yousef7551
28-03-2006, 11:22 PM
you most welcom back home ,dear you were away for 9 years i would like to know in which country you are living now

Qatar_Blue
28-03-2006, 11:36 PM
you most welcom back home ,dear you were away for 9 years i would like to know in which country you are living now

Thank you very much yousef7551, i live in france at the moment