المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : enquiery

Index Signal
29-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Alsalam alaikom

i'm a forien investor ,and i was in Doha yesterday to open an account in Doha Stock Market and an account in Groub Company, which was crouded and i didn't have the chance to ask the emloyee about how can i buy and sell stocks from outside Qatar by telephone?? Can any one please tell me how ? and give me the phone numbers ??, and if you have any advices you can give me about the phone service, i'll appreciate it

Thanks & Regards

P.S

Sorry to write in English , coz i have English keyboard, it's OK if you want to answer in arabic

قطر9111
29-04-2005, 09:31 PM
hello
how are you
i wish to see you fine
and its ok i mean about your keyboard
did you add all info about you in Groub Company?
if you say yes then you can call the Groub Company 4442288 and you have to add the QATAR code

you have to know somthing when you add any order thay will send you masg to your mobial

thanx alot ;)

سهم عتيج
30-04-2005, 12:49 AM
ماعليك الا الاتصال بالمجموعة بالرقم الذي أعطاك قطر9111 واخبارهم برقم المساهم,, ورقم التداول ان أمكن
والله يوفقك

Index Signal
30-04-2005, 02:22 AM
Thanks alot Qatar 9111 and saham ateej for your quick replying

Actually, i did every thing from opening Stock Market account to Bank account and finally an account in Group Company which i gave them all infos about me , and they gave me the same number that i've been given from the stock market, is this reasonable or it might be a mistake by the employee because of the heavy crouds ???0

About the Tel number that you gave me .. is it for all customers who are calling from inside and outside Qatar ?? or there is special number for customers who are calling from outside ??0

I hope that i'm not asking too much :)

Thanks again

حالي الذوق
30-04-2005, 04:14 AM
It is for all customers

LiquidMoney
30-04-2005, 10:41 PM
It's 4 all customers, but u better keep callin till u get the line, because most of the time they wont answer ya, Probably workin other transaction with an other customer.

If u want my advice, try to callin them at evening from 04:00 - 08:00 pm ... the pressure on the lines would be much more less.

Good Luck !

Index Signal
30-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Thank you guys

I appreciate your concern

Good luck for all