المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : لديه الماجستر - خبرة عمل كمهندس مبيعات وكذلك خبرة اكاديمية

إنسٌان بسِيط
15-12-2011, 06:29 AM
الأخ محمد سوري الجنسيه يبلغ من العمر 31 سنه ....

لقد أنهى دراسة الماجستير في اليابان هذا العام لديه خبرة عمل كمهندس مبيعات وكذلك خبرة اكاديمية في ادارة الانتاج بالطرق اليابانية..

لذلك يمكنه العمل بأي شركة تجارية او شركة صناعية

http://www.ansanbseet.com/om/uploads/13239191101.jpg (http://www.ansanbseet.com/om/)

http://www.ansanbseet.com/om/uploads/13239191102.jpg (http://www.ansanbseet.com/om/)

السيره الذاتيه بالانجليزي
http://www.ansanbseet.com/English_Resume.doc

او ممكن مشاهدته من هنا

Mohammad Shahta
221-0856 Yokohama-Shi, Kanagawa-Ku, Mitsuzawa-Kamichi 7-38
Nishiyama Haits A102.
Phone: 080-4088-4348
msh-aleppo@hotmail.com
Objectives:
Seeking for an opportunity in a global leading company where I can meet people of different cultures. Looking for a position where I can utilize my professional experience and academic background for ensuring the growth of a company.
Professional Accomplishments:
 April 2006 – April 2008, Ouss Brothers, Automobile Engines and Auto Parts, Syria
 Assistant manager, overseas sales and marketing division: worked in direct contacts with the partnerships companies to enhance the existing business.
 Planned and executed new business opportunities with the Middle East and Korean markets.
 Contributed in expanding the company’s reach to Japan market. Established new business with two Japanese companies within three months.
 Participated in business development efforts through research, estimation, strategy development, and presentations.
 Learned international business implementation, effective and efficient strategies, and improved my communication skills.
 Got a combination of practical experience and theoretical studies in automobile industry field.
 May 2008 – February 2009, JICA, Health Development Project, Syria
 Assistant manager: worked with JICA in a Health Development Project in the rural area of Syria.
 Installed and operated medical equipments, trained operators, and took care of after-installation.
 Played the role of oral translation, wrote field reports, organized presentations for training purposes, and contributed in organizing social health education events.
 Learned from Japanese experts developed management methods, practiced big projects implementations, performed problems solutions, faced unexpected challenges, and well improved my presentations and communications skills.
Educational Qualifications:
 March 2011, M.Sc in Infrastructure Management, Product Development, the Application of Taguchi Method to Pharmaceutical Tablet Product, Yokohama National University.
 March 2006, B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, Production Dept, Aleppo University.
Senior Project 2005: Corrosion of Iron and Copper, investigated corrosion rate and behavior in four different environments in terms of temp and humidity.
Guides and Jigs Project 2004: Redesigned specimen jigs of a tensile machine using anvil-like design, implemented computer CAD system in design process.
Internship & Training:
 April – June 2007, training on Cars’ Engines & Auto Parts, WARC Co, KitaKyushu, Japan.
 April 2008, training on Cars’ Engines & Auto Parts, Arakawa Co, Kagoshima, Japan.
 August 2010, Industry & Financial management, Mitsubishi Heavy Industry, Yokohama.
The internship focused on introducing the business scope of M.H.I, technical works, tour study, and lectures on financial management strategies.
 September 2010, Practical Operations and Production Management Methods used in Japan, The Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship, Yokohama.
The internship consisted of academic lectures, workshops, study tours, and In-Plant training. Also, the internship focused on practicing KAIZEN activities in manufacturing companies. I got an Award of Excellence for suggesting KAIZEN ideas to Iseki Niigata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
 April 2011 - October 2011, paid internship Global Business Establishment & Overseas Talents Recruitment, JobStreet ASEAN Business Consulting, Japan.
I performed and designed to build consulting skills. First is the implementation of global business projects. Second is recruiting international talents from overseas countries. Third is the skill of screening and selecting candidates for fresh through mid to senior level positions. Forth is sourcing and networking to the best qualified candidate for each position.
Achievements & Awards:
 Certificate for Practical Operations Management, 2010, provided by the Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship, Yokohama, Japan.
 Award of Excellence for the effort to KAIZEN Improvement, 2010, provided by Iseki Niigata Manufacturing Co., Ltd, Niigata, Japan.
 World Bank Scholarship, Master’s degree, Yokohama National University, 2009-2011.
 Award of work performance in Health Development Project, 2009, provided by JICA.
 Got a practical combination of management and overseas business establishment.
 A successful record in global business implementations in Syria and Japan.
Summary of Qualifications:
 Good problems solving skill.
 Excellent communications and presentations skills.
 Strong team player and interacting skill.
 Enthusiastic and can perform under heavy pressure.
 Eager to learn, to contribute in the growth, and to face new challenges.
Computer & Languages Skills:
 Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Outlook Express.
 Well versed in Internet.
 SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Minitab.
 Arabic: Native, English: business level, and Japanese: good communication level.
 TOEIC score 810, November 28th, 2010.
---------------------------------------

والله يوفق كل مسلم

ولا لي اي مصلحه من الامر وآسال الله ان يجعله خالصه لوجه الله .. بيانات الشخص موجوده
ومن كان عنده سؤال يتفضل ..

والسلام عليكم

المرسى الأخير
15-12-2011, 10:16 PM
ما شالله عليك اخوي

الله يوفقك و يرزقك الرزق الحلال

إنسٌان بسِيط
15-12-2011, 11:08 PM
ويوفق الجميع يارب ,,,,