المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : رومانسية English

كحيلان
06-05-2005, 11:03 PM
Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do* I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

----------------------

When the night comes* look at the sky. If you see a falling star* don't wonder why* just make a wish. Trust me* it will come true* because I did it and I found you.

----------------------

Words however special... could never even start* to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart.

-----------------------

I feel something in my heart* it's like a little flame* every time I see you* this flame lights up* this flame is special for you* because I LOVE YOU!.…

-----------------------

Love under the stars... they seem very far* but you are so close the star I love the most.

---------------------
Somewhere* some1 dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely* remember its true that some1* somewhere* is thinking of u.

---------------------

Theres a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when you're gone. Mend me to your side and never let go. The more I live The more I know* what's simple is true* I love you.

----------------------

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

----------------------

My love* words however special ... could never even start* to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!

-----------------------

The day that I'll die* when death replaces birth* I'll recognize angels' faces* because I live with one on earth.

-----------------------

Loving you could take my life* but when I look into your eyes* I know you're worth that sacrafice!

-------------------------

Heaven is the place where I would be* the day you would stop loving me!

----------------------------

I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say.

------------------------------

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag* Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!

-----------------------------

The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love * loving someone else.

Love is hard and will always be* but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !

Don't love 1* don't love 2* but love the 1 who loves you.

------------------------

The words are easy when the language is LOVE !

--------------------
There is somebody in the world. Diferent from the rest. The sweetest person I know. That is why I love you so.

------------------

You showed me how it is to be loved. Now i know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

-------------------
I love three things: the sun* the moon and you* the sun for the day* the moon for the night and you forever.

------------------
i love the 'y'
i love the 'u'
i love the 'o'
put them together
and i love 'you'

-----------------

For the world you are somebody* but for somebody* you are the world! Lots of love* Somebody.

--------------------

The first time we kissed* I closed my eyes* He closed his eyes* and then....… WE MISSED!

--------------------

Sometimes words are hard to find* to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!

-------------------

Where ever you're going* I'm going your way !

-----------------

Ferrari's are red* Lambo's are blue... but I am as happy in a mini with you.

-----------------

For there is a certain someone who makes the grey sky blue* I'm glad to say that one is you.

----------------

I don't wanna feel the way that I do* I just wanna be right here with you* I don't wanna see* see us apart* I just wanna say straight from my heart I miss you

----------------

If you're the desert* I'd be the sea. If you hunger then hunger for me. Everything you ask I'll be. It's all good as long it's you I see.

--------------

You can fall from a bridge* you can fall from above* but the best way of falling* is falling in love!