المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Revenue forecast for the recent IPOs, PLEASE READ

Qatar_Blue
24-06-2006, 12:46 AM
Al salam 3lykum wa rahmat Allah wata3ala

First, i would like to apologize for writing in English.

Ok, I have noticed recently that every one asks for price predictions on the recent IPOs (Nakilat, Barwa, Rayan) and very few ask for the predicted revenues in the coming years for those companies. And from those predictions every body can be clean on what to expect from those companies at least on the next five years.

For Example:-

I have read in this forum that Rayan is predicted to make 2,800 million QR at the end of 2010 so with that number you can easily estimate the maximum price an invester is welling to buy to own this stock,

2,800 MM QR / 750 MM shares = 3.73 QR per share

Then 3.73 x 25 P/E = 93 QR the maximum price an investor is welling to pay on this stock

Then you discount rate that price to 2006 QR using 15% discount rate.

93 QR x (1-0.15)^5years = 46 QR

The current discounted price of the Rayan Stock should be around 46 QR which the maximum price an investor is welling to pay.

The above calculations are very simplified and they take lots of assumptions and they are optimistic.

I Hope if some one can share with all of us the predicted revenues of each of the mentioned above companies, as they where given to the IPO inventor during the offering time. So we all can be one the safe side.

I ask the administrators of this forum of they could take those tables, after they have been verified, and attach them at the top of the page so every investor on this forum see a clear picture of those companies and stay away from all the rumors and the predictions that are base sometimes on NOTHING and often lead him in to make very bad decisions.

Thank you very much,

You Brother Ahmed

بنت الحرمي
24-06-2006, 12:51 AM
Al salam 3lykum wa rahmat Allah wata3ala

First, i would like to apologize for writing in English.

Ok, I have noticed recently that every one asks for price predictions on the recent IPOs (Nakilat, Barwa, Rayan) and very few ask for the predicted revenues in the coming years for those companies. And from those predictions every body can be clean on what to expect from those companies at least on the next five years.

For Example:-

I have read in this forum that Rayan is predicted to make 2,800 million QR at the end of 2010 so with that number you can easily estimate the maximum price an invester is welling to buy to own this stock,

2,800 MM QR / 750 MM shares = 3.73 QR per share

Then 3.73 x 25 P/E = 93 QR the maximum price an investor is welling to pay on this stock

93 QR x (1-0.15)^5years = 46 QR

The current discounted price of the Rayan Stock should be around 46 QR which the maximum price an investor is welling to pay.

The above calculations are very simplified and they take lots of assumptions and they are optimistic.

I Hope if some one can share with all of us the predicted revenues of each of the mentioned above companies, as they where given to the IPO inventor during the offering time. So we all can be one the safe side.

I ask the administrators of this forum of they could take those tables, after they have been verified, and attach them at the top of the page so every investor on this forum see a clear picture of those companies and stay away from all the rumors and the predictions that are base sometimes on NOTHING and often lead him in to make very bad decisions.

Thank you very much,

You Brother Ahmed

Very good thinking brother

you are right actually we can predict the revenues or gains or loses from some calculations and then it will be obviouse what prices we can expect..

thanks alot for that useful post ,well done:nice:

Qatar_Blue
24-06-2006, 12:59 AM
Thank you very much بنت الحرمي
i will keep watching this post until someone can give us reliable revenue estimates on those companies.
Best of luck,
Your Brother Ahmed

SAHAM_QATAR
24-06-2006, 01:50 AM
Thanks Qatar_Blue

Unfortunately some investor could not be able to wait for this long Period (term). So it seems every one need to gain and collect money as soon as possible. However, call other to make them understand the situation it need a lot of time and the control upon them will be out of our hand. I hope not every one but most of the investor realized what could lead them to perfect investment if they stuck on their shares for a long term.

Any other comments will be very appreciated

متابع الأسهم
24-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Dear All
What you are looking for is available at the IPO first booklet. most people have them however most people don't
understand them and probably never cared for it and never will.

for the other companies these numbers are available at the forum and was calculated at many stages however the markets around the gulf don't respect these prices which explains why you don't find people talking about it.

Wish you the best luck and thanks for the good article.

Qatar_Blue
24-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Dear All
What you are looking for is available at the IPO first booklet. most people have them however most people don't
understand them and probably never cared for it and never will.

for the other companies these numbers are available at the forum and was calculated at many stages however the markets around the gulf don't respect these prices which explains why
you don't find people talking about it

Wish you the best luck and thanks for the good article.

Dear متابع الأسهم,

If you have access to those booklets or you know someone that does, can you please scan them and put them in this post. I know that might me a big request but am trying to emphasis the importance of those documents. Also, I was not in Qatar during any of those IPOs bookings and i was ignorant to their value

This request goes to every one that can help us

Thank you

Your Brother Ahmed

majdqatar
24-06-2006, 02:21 PM
ترى والله اعرف فرنسي والماني بخليكم تنسوون الانجليزي ايشدعوه الموضوع انجليزي بعد الرد انجليزي انا برد عليه الحين الماني ...

Qatar_Blue
24-06-2006, 02:52 PM
ترى والله اعرف فرنسي والماني بخليكم تنسوون الانجليزي ايشدعوه الموضوع انجليزي بعد الرد انجليزي انا برد عليه الحين الماني ...

Cher M majdqatar
Tu peux parle le francais et l'allemand ;) . C'est très bien. Mais ou tu les as appris, parce que je peux parle juste francais. Alors, est-ce que tu peux nos aider avec ce sujet s'il tu plait.

Par conte, j'ecris en anglais parce que j'ai pas un "keybord" arabe chez moi et maintenant j'habit dehors au Qatar, mais depuis tu peux me comprendre c'est pas grave pour toi et on peux discuter avec n'importe langue te plait-.

Alors, est-ce qu tu sais les "revenue prediction" pour les trois IPOs jusqu'a 2010?

Merci, :D

Votre fère Ahmed

Breakaway
24-06-2006, 03:55 PM
شكرا للأخ Blue Qatarعلى هذا التحليل، بقيه الأخوة تستطيعون الرد بالعربي ولا حاجة للرد بالأنجليزي فأخوكم صاحب الموضوع يستطيع قراءة العربي وذلك حتى يفهم بقية الأخوة والأخوات.

قطر الندى
24-06-2006, 04:07 PM
This Has Not Met My Expectations:( >

Qatar_Blue
24-06-2006, 04:15 PM
شكرا للأخ Blue Qatarعلى هذا التحليل، بقيه الأخوة تستطيعون الرد بالعربي ولا حاجة للرد بالأنجليزي فأخوكم صاحب الموضوع يستطيع قراءة العربي وذلك حتى يفهم بقية الأخوة والأخوات.

T
Thank you Breakaway for passing and clearing the situation.:nice:

Qatar_Blue
24-06-2006, 04:19 PM
This Has Not Met My Expectations:( >

Salameekum المدللة
Thank you for passing, but can you please clearify what has not met your expextations :D

majdqatar
24-06-2006, 05:03 PM
:funny: :funny: قطر بلوووووو انا ما اعرف فرنسي بس الماني خدعتك صح

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Qatar_Blue
24-06-2006, 07:52 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ترى والله اعرف فرنسي والماني بخليكم تنسوون الانجليزي
ايشدعوه الموضوع انجليزي بعد الرد انجليزي انا برد عليه الحين الماني ...

No comment, i would like to go back to the core of this subjet. Thank you for passing.

بولينجر
28-06-2006, 06:03 AM
أرجو من صاحب الموضوع عدم الالتفات إلى من يعترض على اللغة (مراعاة لظروف عدم وجود الكيبورد العربي)

من يستطيع معرفة ما يكتبه أخونا صاحب الموضوع فليترجمه إلى الباقين...

وليكمل باقي الأعضاء نقاشهم بالعربي كما اقترح أخونا Breakaway حتى يتم حل مشكلة اللغة...

أشكرك أخي Qatar Blue على موضوعك القيم والمفيد جدا...

بالفعل هذه العمليات الحسابية تجعلنا على بينة قبل الاستثمار في أي سهم....

جزاك الله خيرا..

Qatar_Blue
28-06-2006, 04:24 PM
.for passing بولينجر Thank you

OK, after hours and hours researching in the internet, I found an article in the Qatar newspaper “Al-Watan” on 19/11/2005 that estimated the forecasted revenues for Barawa IPO. It is shown below.

http://www.al-watan.com/data/20051119/index.asp?content=borsa1

«تأسيسية بروة» في «16» يناير ‚‚ ورد الفائض بدءا من «29» ديسمبر

ينتظر ان تعقد الجمعية التأسيسية لشركة «بروة» العقارية في 16 يناير القادم‚

وقال السيد غانم بن سعد آل سعد رئيس اللجنة التأسيسية للشركة ان تحديد الموعد جاء وفق تقدير دقيق لظروف المساهمين مشيرا الى أن ادراج الشركة في سوق الدوحة للأوراق المالية سيتم وفقا للاجراءات التي يتبعها السوق المالي‚

وأعلن السيد محمد علي الخليفي مساعد المدير العام لعمليات الأفراد في البنك الوطني وكيل الاكتتاب الرئيسي‚ خلال المؤتمر الصحفي انه سيتم رد الفائض بعد عملية تخصيص الأسهم ابتداء من 29 ديسمبر القادم‚

وقال غانم آل سعد رئيس اللجنة التأسيسية لـ «بروة» ان «بروة» العقارية التي تمتلك شركة الديار العقارية 45% من أسهمها دشنت نشاطها بحصولها على 4 قطع أراض مساحتها الاجمالية 8‚3 مليون قدم مربعة في عدة مواقع استراتيجية في الدوحة ضمن قائمة مشروعات مرتقبة‚ وأكد ان التنفيذ الفوري للمشاريع التي تبلغ استثمارات باكورتها 180 مليون دولار أميركي سيحقق عوائد على رأس المال تبدأ من 03‚8% في السنة الأولى ليصل الى 1‚96% في السنة الخامسة‚

ومن المواقع الهامة التي ستقوم «بروة» بتطويرها تقع في أرض المعارض يتألف من برج اداري وسكني وفندق وقاعات معارض بالاضافة لموقع بأرض الخليج الغربي يشمل ابراجا إدارية وفندقية وسياحية وترفيهية‚ وموقع بأرض الدوحة الجديدة‚ يشمل انشطة تجارية متعددة من أسواق ومجمعات ومعارض وأيضا موقع في أرض الهتمي القديم يشمل أنشطة إدارية وسياحية ومكاتب وشققا وأجنحة فندقية‚

ويتوقع ان تحقق الشركة فائضا في الأرباح يبلغ 160 مليون ريال في سنتها الأولى و180 مليونا في السنة الثانية و555 مليونا في السنة الثالثة ومليار و300 مليون في السنة الرابعة ومليار و900 مليون في السنة الخامسة وينتظر ان يبلغ اجمالي موجودات الشركات في السنة الأولى 2‚2 مليار وفي السنة الثانية 5‚2 مليار و8‚3 مليار في السنة الثالثة و9‚4 مليار ريال في السنة الرابعة و6‚6 مليار في السنة الخامسة‚

ويبلغ رأسمال الشركة ملياري ريال تمتلك 45% من أسهمها شركة الديار القطرية للاستثمار المملوكة بالكامل للدولة وهو ما يقدر بـ 900 مليون ريال‚ وستقوم بطرح باقي المبلغ اي 110 ملايين سهم للاكتتاب العام أمام المواطنين القطريين الأفراد ويبدأ في الرابع من ديسمبر المقبل‚ وتبلغ القيمة الاسمية للسهم 10 ريالات والحد الأدنى للاكتتاب 500 سهم والأقصى 25 ألفا وعين بنك قطر الوطني بجميع فروعه وكيلا أساسيا للاكتتاب وتتكون اللجنة التأسيسية من السيد غانم بن سعد آل سعد رئيسا وعضوية كل من السادة ناصر حسن الأنصاري وعلي عبدالله العبدالله وأحمد محمد السيد‚

وتعتبر الشركة كيانا اقتصاديا قطريا اقليميا في القطاع العقاري ينطلق في اعماله ابتداء من الدوحة ويخولها نظامها الأساسي بمزاولة نشاطها بالخارج‚ ويتركز عملها على المشروعات
التطويرية وخدمات شاملة للسوق العقاري‚ بالاضافة لتطوير العقارات والأصو

So using the same method I used in calculating the Rayan IPO
in my first post,

1,900 MM QR / 200 MM shares = 9.5 QR per share

Then 9.5 x 25 P/E = 237.5 QR the maximum price an investor is welling to pay on this stock

237.5 QR x (1-0.15)^5years = 105 QR

The current discounted price of the Barwa Stock should be around 105 QR which the maximum price an investor is welling to pay.

I have also attached a table with all the pervious years calculations, I hope u also find it useful, thank you.

Now, I would really appreciate if some one could find any documentation on the NAKILAT revenues forcast so we can run the same calculations. And if some have any recommendation or feed back on those calculations it would be nice so we can improve them and decrease the uncertainty omen .

Also, if someone can translate my posts in to Arabic so everyone can understand what it is am trying to emphasize and maybe get more responses :D .

Thank you,
Your Brother Ahmed

alsenjari
28-06-2006, 07:26 PM
dear Qatar_Blue

You are right but More than 80% of (DSM) investors do not looking for revenues of the companies because they do not want to keep the IPO shares in hands more than a few monthes

المخلب
28-06-2006, 07:35 PM
pongor

حبينا نخدمك عبالي الكتابه انقليش .. طلعت برتغاليه ماعرف برتغالي سوووري الشيخ :(

Qatar_Blue
28-06-2006, 07:56 PM
pongor

حبينا نخدمك عبالي الكتابه انقليش .. طلعت برتغاليه ماعرف برتغالي سوووري الشيخ :(

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you for passingالمخلب

Qatar_Blue
28-06-2006, 08:00 PM
dear Qatar_Blue

You are right but More than 80% of (DSM) investors do not looking for revenues of the companies because they do not want to keep the IPO shares in hands more than a few monthes

Thank you for passing Mr. alsnjari, but if we make can this number 80% decrease, i think it will help alot in our market (DSM) stability in the coming years, lets just do our part and inshalah it will get better to the kids of our beloved country.

Thank you,
Your Brother Ahmed

qatari1
30-06-2006, 12:25 AM
هذه الترجمة لكلام الأخ الكريم...

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته...
أولاً أود أن أعتذر عن الكتابة باللغة الإنجليزية.

لقد لا حظت مؤخراً أن الجميع يسأل عن السعر المتوقع عن أسهم الشركات المطروحة للاكتتاب العام مؤخراً(ناقلات ـ بروة-الريان)، والقليل يسأل عن الأرباح المتوقعة للسنوات المقبلة لهذه الشركات.
ومن هذه التوقعات سيكون الأمر واضحاً لأي منا عن توقعه من هذه الشركات ل 5 سنوات قادمة على أقل تقدير.
على سبيل المثال قرأت في المنتدى أنه من المتوقع أن يحقق بنك الريان أرباحاً تقدر بـ 2800 مليون ريال في نهاية العام 2010م، وبذلك نستطيع بسهولة تقدير سعر السهم الأقصى الذي يمكن للمستثمر أن يدفعه لشراء هذا السهم.

2800 مليون ريال/ 750 مليون سهم = 3.37 ريال للسهم..
إذن 3.37 ريال *25(مكرر أرباح) = 93 ريال.
وهو السعر الأقصى الذي يمكن للمستثمر أن يدفعه لشراء هذا السهم.

وإذا خصمنا من السعر أعلاه 15% سيصبح سعر السهم 46 ريال بنهاية العام 2006.
ملاحظة: الحسابات أعلاه مبسطة جداً، وفيها الكثير من الافتراضات، وهي حسابات مثالية.

أتمنى إذا كان بمقدور أحد ما أن يشاركنا في توقعات الأرباح لكل من الشركات المذكورة أعلاه، ليكون المستثمر على بينة من أمره حول أرباح هذه الشركات.
أتمنى من القائمين على المنتدى أن يوضحوا جدول الأرباح للشركات المذكورة، ووضعها في أعلىهذه الصفحة ليكوّن المستثمر فكرة واضحة عن هذه الشركات، بعيداً عن
الشائعات، والتوقعات المبنية على غير أساس التي تقوده-غالباً- إلى اتخاذ قرارات خاطئة.

شكراً جزيلاً لكم.
أخوكم/ أحمد.

Qatar_Blue
30-06-2006, 12:58 PM
Thank you very much qatari1 :D ,

Ahmed