المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : عمل خيري في عشر ذي الحجة اغتنم الفرصة!

قنديلة
10-10-2013, 12:30 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اعزائي الكرام ، بما اننا في شهر فضيل وايام عشر كريمة فالعمل الخيري فيه مبارك _ فما بالكم في عمل الدعوة الى الله

(هناك داعية اسلامي لديه كتاب من تأليفه ( لدعوة المسيحين للاسلام بما انه كان سابقا قسيسا لديه خبرة

كتابه جدا مفيد ويريد ان يرى النور ليتم توزيعه ( لكن امكانياته المادية ضعيفة ) هذا الكتاب الذي ينتظره الالاف في كينيا وافريقيا حتى يسلموا!

اضع موضووعه بين يديكم (لمن يرغب في المساعدة ) والله ولي التوفيق

وهذه رسالته الاصلية ( للعلم يتحدث الانجليزية)

Kindly asking your and your colleagues cooperation to distribute my book
As we have been cooperating and working jointly in presenting Islam to non Muslims in side and outside Doha,
we have to pay our due attention to substantiate our efforts with appropriate Dawa materials such as books CDs and cassettes to effectively disseminate the message of Islam to humanity.

Based on my background knowledge of Christianity and experience of Dawa to the Christians, the book called "The Great Advice for the New Generation'' is the best book to approach the Christians and bring to them to the way of Allah Inshallahu. This generalization has emanated from the feed backs I have got from the Muslims new Muslims and non Muslims who have read and got benefit from the book. To this effect there are some charitable individuals and organizations which are buying and distributing it in the public gathering, masjids, suuqs and the like places.
For your promotion purpose the price of 1 book is 5QR.
The second book on *"The Prophecy of the Noble Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is also under edition which requires fund for printing as well.
Therefore I would like to kindly ask *your contribution in marketing and promoting this book. May Allah accept all your righteous deeds.

للجادين يرجى مراسلتي على الخاص حتى امنحه وسائل الاتصال بهذا الشخص

وجزاكم الله خيرا وجعله في ميزان حسناتكم في هذه الايام المباركه

امـ حمد
10-10-2013, 03:55 PM
جزاك الله خير
وجعله ربي في ميزان حسناتك
والله يهدي كل ضال

بـارود
11-10-2013, 01:23 AM
جزاك الله خير

قنديلة
12-10-2013, 01:52 AM