المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Rayyan

badawais
28-09-2006, 05:08 PM
My Muslim Brothers . Asalam Alikum
My arabi is not very good I hope you can understand my question. and answer it.

I sold shares of RAYAN BANK at 20.1 What do you think I should .
do. Should I buy Rayan for less shares

Or should I wait for it to come down to 20

I request you all to please comment

JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR

مؤمن بالقدر
28-09-2006, 05:10 PM

JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR

اخوي انت كاتب ان لغتك العربية ضعيفة لكن تقدر تقول لي انت من وين علشان اقدر اتفاهم وياك؟؟؟

رياني1212
28-09-2006, 10:01 PM
يا ريت تدور منتدى عن الاسهم يكتبون باللغة الانجليزية

عضو المنتدى
28-09-2006, 10:22 PM

JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR

watting this week rayan bank it will be open

I think it will be go up an shallah

Bin Hood
28-09-2006, 10:55 PM
الله يهداكم الريال يبي رد منكم , هب تطرشون مكان ثاني

ثانيا اهو كاتب بالانجلزي لكن ببساطه اعتقد ان الكل يقدر يفهم

Abu Omar
28-09-2006, 11:12 PM
اخوكم يطلب المشورة
يقول انه باع اسهم الريان على سعر 20.10
وهو يسألكم المشورة ماذا يفعل هل يشتري بنفس المبلغ الذي باع به ولكن طبعا عدد اسهم اقل
ولا ينتظر حتى ينزل الريان اقل من عشرين ريال

من لديه الخبره يجيب عليه
ودمتم بخير

ولد صلالة
29-09-2006, 04:19 AM
dear brother , i believe your decision depends on what type of investor are you ? are you a long term investor or a short term ?
personally , i think today the Rayyan closed on 22.5 after reaching 19 so my humble advice is to wait and see on sunday what happend and then you can decide ! all the best to all inshallah

كحيلان
02-10-2006, 09:01 PM

JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR

It would be best to wait for another week

كحيلان
02-10-2006, 09:04 PM
يا ريت تدور منتدى عن الاسهم يكتبون باللغة الانجليزية

Working people also like to unto you

badawais
02-10-2006, 11:04 PM
May ALLAH shower his mercy on all of you. I appreciate your reply and advise . And omar2007 Thankyou very much for translateing

I dont know what some brothers said in arabi but I thank them all :D
Today Al Rayyan Showed Weakness. But Next Sunday when the first branch opens. It will surely bring rise to the share

If rayan does not come to 20 this weak I dont think it will ever in the future.

I ask my Muslim brothers to comment.

We can speculate But ALLAH knows best.

bomba
02-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Dear Sir,

I think it would be dependent on what my college has mentioned if you were a long term investor or a daily trader. If you fall into category one then any price below 23 seems to be reasonable (eventually it will increase ishallah). However, if you want to perform daily trading then your best bet should be to wait for another good opportunity, to prevent further loose.

May all prosper inshallah

طليقان
03-10-2006, 01:23 AM
First, on behalf of the forum owners and admins, you are most welcome here among us

second, don't expect much out of Rayyan shares in the near future. you will get the most out of it if you can keep it for a long term. the longer you wait the more profit.

I personally advice you not to sell your shares unless you really

need to. Otherwise, keep 'm and you will thank me later

whatever you decide to do, good luck and welcome again

badawais
03-10-2006, 03:14 AM
May ALLAH give you all success and happiness in life.

Thankyou very much bomba and Talikaan for your replys . And thankyou very much for your hospitality,

I forgot to mention previously. Iam a long term investor by that I mean 1 to 1.5 years.

Iam showing you the chart of Qatar International Islamic Bank.
Look at mid 2003 it was in 30's . Now I want to ask you do you think this chart is the future of Al Rayan??

I request all my muslim brothers to comment.

Mercedes
03-10-2006, 03:28 AM
I believe it's difficult compare the giant with the new born

but takeing into account the budget and the future activities, I
reckon Rayyan will play a big role beyon 2010

Lets pray that rayyan follows his "BIG BROTHER" steps..

GL

badawais
05-10-2006, 07:14 PM
I believe it's difficult compare the giant with the new born

but takeing into account the budget and the future activities, I
reckon Rayyan will play a big role beyon 2010

Lets pray that rayyan follows his "BIG BROTHER" steps..

GL

May ALLAH ALmighty blees you all.

Thankyou Mercedes for the reply.

I also wanted to ask you one more thing.. When will Nakliat start its operations. And also do you expect it to reach 100??

Mercedes
05-10-2006, 08:29 PM
May ALLAH ALmighty blees you all.

Thankyou Mercedes for the reply.

I also wanted to ask you one more thing.. When will Nakliat start its operations. And also do you expect it to reach 100??

Nakilat will start the operations mid 2007 If I'm not mistaken.

The Korean Samsung has already manufactured 8 vessels for Qatar. Can you believe that the fleet will include 57 gas tankers in the year 2010

You could imagine the profit they will make at that time inshallah

I will save my opinion on the shares price which might go far beyond the point stated

Whish you the best of luck once again

Mercedes
06-10-2006, 11:09 PM
badawais

I have done my own indicator which compares the moving average MA of 10 and 34 days respectively and come up with the following chart:

http://www.qtrw.com/uploads/65661727ae.jpg (http://www.qtrw.com)

:( The next target is unknown despite the profits and the future invesments. You can see that the shares are giving selling signals.

I hope it's clear with you.

badawais
07-10-2006, 12:39 AM
[QUOTE=Mercedes]badawais

I have done my own indicator which compares the moving average MA of 10 and 34 days respectively and come up with the following chart:

http://www.qtrw.com/uploads/65661727ae.jpg (http://www.qtrw.com)

:( The next target is unknown despite the profits and the future invesments. You can see that the shares are giving selling signals.

I hope it's clear with you.[/QUOTE[

May ALLAH almighty give you all success in life.

Thankyou very very much Mercedes for the effort., Sorry for not being able to reply for your first message quickly.

Nakilat had been showing a selling signal for a very long time.
But as you said before. It will break 100 next year INSHALLAH
So I persnoally think it is a BUY... Also because it has had a very strong resistance at 20, it never closed below it..What do you think??

On sunday Nakilat will definitely be going up by like more than 5%.INSHALLAH. because of the good news of 1.5 Billion riyal deal.

This might be the begining of a turn around for nakilat.

BTW wanted to let you know. I bought Rayan at 23.5 :D , I did not want to take any more risk.
Did I make a good decision?? what do you think??

very few shares came than before. But ALHAMDULILLAH
Profit and loss is in the hands of the ALMIGHTY.

Now I want to ask all my muslim brothers one more thing...

Do you think that the opening ceremony of Al Rayyan will have a poisitive effect on the share or has it already priced in??

We all can speculate but the future is in the hands of ALLAH ALMIGHTY.
May HE fulfill all our dreams and give us peace and tranquility.

Mercedes
07-10-2006, 01:30 AM
The first resistance point for Nakilat at the present time is 21.3

The number you have stated is a support point actually and not resistance .. precisely 20.1

The Indicator used in the chart I have sent you earlier reflects the trends of the shares

Looking at the chart again, you could see the green line which is the moving average of 34 days is trying to bend and pretend the red line which has a faster speed and shorter period
(Moving average of 10 days)

If this happens in next in circulation, It will give off buying signals. This could be the case inshalla

I personally have not analysed rayyan cuz its difficult to do so with shars which have short-term circulation so far (since 19/06/2006) .. But it still looks good

Good luck

badawais
07-10-2006, 01:55 PM
The first resistance point for Nakilat at the present time is 21.3

The number you have stated is a support point actually and not resistance .. precisely 20.1

The Indicator used in the chart I have sent you earlier reflects the trends of the shares

Looking at the chart again, you could see the green line which is the moving average of 34 days is trying to bend and pretend the red line which has a faster speed and shorter period
(Moving average of 10 days)

If this happens in next in circulation, It will give off buying signals. This could be the case inshalla

I personally have not analysed rayyan cuz its difficult to do so with shars which have short-term circulation so far (since 19/06/2006) .. But it still looks good

Good luck

May Allah Almighty give you success and profits.

Thankyou very much Mercedes for the reply.

Uptil now I was praying for Al-Rayyan to come down, now Iam Praying for it to go up.

Thats a stock market :nice:

I wanted to ask you one more thing :

Which share do you think will be ahead after 6 months. AL RAYYAN or Nakilat?? Put a number on the shares.Take a guess.

I personally think Rayyan has everything going for them. They are opening a new branch here in Qatar which of course is a Tax haven. and they are going to have their financial reports out this week INSHALLAH.

Where as there are not a lot of news coming out of Nakilat.

Am I right?? What do you think??

Once Again I thank all my muslim brothers for letting me into your forum.
and ask questions.

May ALLAH almighty give you all success in everything you do.

المتألم
07-10-2006, 03:03 PM
Good luck

sllllllllllllllllllllllami

المتألم

Mercedes
08-10-2006, 01:51 AM
May Allah Almighty give you success and profits.

Thankyou very much Mercedes for the reply.

Uptil now I was praying for Al-Rayyan to come down, now Iam Praying for it to go up.

Thats a stock market :nice:

I wanted to ask you one more thing :

Which share do you think will be ahead after 6 months. AL RAYYAN or Nakilat?? Put a number on the shares.Take a guess.

I personally think Rayyan has everything going for them. They are opening a new branch here in Qatar which of course is a Tax haven. and they are going to have their financial reports out this week INSHALLAH.

Where as there are not a lot of news coming out of Nakilat.

Am I right?? What do you think??

Once Again I thank all my muslim brothers for letting me into your forum.
and ask questions.

May ALLAH almighty give you all success in everything you do.

I can not give you a figure on the price of the shares after six months ... only God knows, but I can say that the figures that we see at the present time might not come again!

As you know, in the world of Stock Exchange a rise comes after reaping profits and prices fluctuate ..

The rise that we see in Al-Rayyan is unjustified and will be landing at checkpoint

30-28 maximum

because of the profit-taking which will be very heavy.. you gotta watch out and escape before this happens unless you are a long investor..

The sum result of the rise is due to less offers with high demands which is pure speculation. . also due to the assembly for the future..

Nakilat will start to go up in the near future ..let us hope always for the better..

Thank you dear brother and good luck once again.