المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : asking mr alian

neurontin
25-06-2005, 11:33 PM
10 days ago u told me to hold nakilat i did your advise and i have one question..you excpect it to rise can you tell why if i have money should i buy again tommorrow........and what price will be the best.....

i need to ask you and all colleagues...i did put all my money in nakilat... or is it wise to sell some or buy with the rest in something.......i know its good share but some people here keep saying no hope...in it

PaPa
26-06-2005, 12:03 AM
salam
Iwould like to advise you buyig in some other shares instead, that is only for the time beig,,
one more thig, nakilat is good for the long run thoroughly
take care and hope you fid your way through with nakilat..

قطر
26-06-2005, 12:13 PM
تم نقل الموضوع الى مكانه الصحيح
منتدى النقاش الاقتصادي

qatarilover
26-06-2005, 01:13 PM
You've bought the shares for your kids, right? I just can't understand why your're nervous

qatarilover
26-06-2005, 01:20 PM
No hope in it?! that's very funny.. the country has the third larget natural gas reserve in the world and you're not confident about nakilat shares. Hold the shares, it's a no brainer

السهم الاخضر
26-06-2005, 01:47 PM
It better to hold your share as long as you can
best regard

عليان
26-06-2005, 04:30 PM
أخي الكريم سهم الناقلات سهم الحاضر والمستقبل , وإنطلاقته المستقبليه جداً قريبه فتمسك بالسهم وصدقني عما قريب لن تجده للعرض وإنما الكل يبحث عنه, تمسك به جيداً ولا تشك في أي شئ يخص هذا السهم الفعلاً ذهبي .

غاوي مشاكل
26-06-2005, 05:11 PM
عليان ... كيف حالك اولاً.... وثانياً ..مهي نسبة تأكدك من كلامك ..لأن صارلك اسبوعين وانت تقول اربطوا الأحزمة.. يودوا الناقلات ...ناقلات طايرة.... وانا غاوي احب ناقلات... بس الظاهر ان بلت الناقلات ثقيل وساحبها تحت...!!!