المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : inquiry

neurontin
05-07-2005, 12:35 AM
most of u here knows that i bought nakilat at 37.2.........my question should i sell then buy in another company........then i buy it again i invested 200,000 all in nakilat...and 18000 i bought in tahwilia at 70.6.......
and of course the islamic bank of britain that took half of my money ...do u think i should sell
with 50 percent loss in that bank and buy in the doha market

i have no more money..for the stock...market

what do u all think

سهم عتيج
05-07-2005, 01:20 AM
كل اللي أقدر أفيدك فيه ان السهم تقريبا يتم التجميع عليه الآن,, حيث انه تقريبا تم تنفيذ أكثر من 30% من الأسهم المتداولة في السوق منذ طرحه للتداول في 7/4/2005 ,, او تقريبا مانسبته 85 مليون سهم,, لذلك فانني أعتقد انه يتم حاليا الضغط على السهم لتنزيله أكثر قبل ان يبدأ مشوارا جديدا مع أسعار جديدة في المستقبل,, ولا ندري متى سيتم ذلك بالتحديد,, ممكن بعد اسبوع,, شهر ,, سنة,, الله أعلم..

لذلك فعليك بأن تتخذ قرارك بنفسك لأنه من الصعوبة ان تجد تحليلا صحيحا 100% عن سهم لازال في طور البداية ولا توجد له بيانات تاريخية او أرباح ممكن نسترشد بها لارشادك للطريق الصحيح..

والله يوفقك

بوتركي
05-07-2005, 01:26 AM
Hi there my brother
First of all there is a question? Are you short, mid or long term investor? If you short term you should sell right now and try to gain from Anther Company but if you mid and long term you should wait and you will be happy as I can tell especially nakilat because it's good company as far as I know
This is my opinion