Red face Economic inflation - I need your help

HI

I have a research about any type of economy topic & I choose the

((economic inflation))

It's my first research in economy

&

I dream about ((A)) in this
    research .

Can you help me by suggesting some books that i can find in what i am looking for & the best authers.

Note : I ask for a help because it's a summer course & i don't have enough time

Best Regards

QU student

عضو الصورة الرمزية SaryQatar
    رقم العضوية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المشاركات
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة QU.Student مشاهدة المشاركة
    HI

I have a research about any type of economy topic & I choose the

((economic inflation))

It's my first research in economy

&

I dream about ((A)) in this
    research .

Can you help me by suggesting some books that i can find in what i am looking for & the best authers.

Note : I ask for a help because it's a summer course & i don't have enough time

Best Regards

QU student
    الله يوفقك أخي في بحثك , والمنتدى غني بكثير من خبراء الإقتصاد وان شاء الله يفيدونك ,

ونصحتي لك ... ركز على الحلول الممكنه لمعضلة التضخم ... وفالك ال(A) ان شاء الله ,
    “Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there”

عضو الصورة الرمزية QU.Student
    رقم العضوية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    المشاركات
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SaryQatar مشاهدة المشاركة
    الله يوفقك أخي في بحثك , والمنتدى غني بكثير من خبراء الإقتصاد وان شاء الله يفيدونك ,

ونصحتي لك ... ركز على الحلول الممكنه لمعضلة التضخم ... وفالك ال(A) ان شاء الله ,
    مشكور اخوي على النصيحه

وان شالله راح اطبقهاا

وانا ناطره حد يساعدني باسامي الكتب لان جد ماعندي وقت =(

عضو مؤسس الصورة الرمزية PoBox
    رقم العضوية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2005
    الدولة
    قطر
    المشاركات
    http://www.econlib.org/library/Enc/Inflation.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation

http://economics.about.com/od/helpfo.../inflation.htm

http://www.lifesci.sussex.ac.uk/home...bbin/cosmo.htm

ان كان وقتك ضيق فالكتب راح تاخذ وقت كبير
    فاعتقد تكفيك مجموعة مقالات ،، بس لابد تحط مجموعة كتب كمصادر في الفهرس النهائي
    ادخل امازون واكتب انفليشن وراح تطلع لك لستة شوف منها الاكثر مبيعا غالبا هي الاحسن

عضو نشط
    رقم العضوية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    المشاركات
    You can find inflation section in any macroeconomics book, try english books at virgin megastore or jarir bookshop, stay away from websites because most of the students will use them and you will end up with the same materials with other students.
    i hope this helps

عضو مؤسس
    رقم العضوية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    المشاركات

Lightbulb

before writing your research ,identify the reference method required by your lecturer , and make sure that you understand how its correctly done.
    then define what is inflation, look at the different theories of inflation . Look at what Ricardo thought about inflation , monetarists and Keynesian schools are a must in your paper.
    look at the new Keynesian school and how it tackled inflation
    do mention how oil helped in the current inflationary pressures
    and how the use of the dollar as a reserve currency for many countries affected their purchasing powers and increased their true costs.
    look at the use biofuel crops by Americans have increased the price of crops around the world and how that helped increase inflation.

Touch on the subject of pegging the Qatari Ryal to the US dollar , look at the solution that the Qatari government have used to tackle inflation.
    to summarize , you have two aspects of the research theory and practical ,

on conclusion , do not tackle the subject on the night of submission because it is very dense
    look at web site called questia
    it has thousands of book on line

عضو نشط جداً الصورة الرمزية Abdulla Ahmed
    رقم العضوية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    المشاركات
    The Handbook of Inflation Hedging Investments

This book includes: invaluable perspectives on the progress of inflation protection and recent interest rate increases signal a return to the days of less benign inflation. The Handbook of Inflation Hedging Investments discusses effective inflation protection vehicles, along with strategies for integrating them into diversified professional portfolios.

Author: Robert Greer
    Publisher: McGraw Hill Publishers

عضو مميز
    رقم العضوية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2007
    المشاركات
    نو انغلش

عضو نشط جداً الصورة الرمزية Abdulla Ahmed
    رقم العضوية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    المشاركات
    Inflation Targeting

How should governments and central banks use monetary policy to create a healthy economy? Traditionally, policymakers have used such strategies as controlling the growth of the money supply or pegging the exchange rate to a stable currency. In recent years a promising new approach has emerged: publicly announcing and pursuing specific targets for the rate of inflation. This book is the first in-depth study of inflation targeting. Combining penetrating theoretical analysis with detailed empirical studies of countries where inflation targeting has been adopted, the authors show that the strategy has clear advantages over traditional policies. They argue that the U.S. Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank should adopt this strategy, and they make specific proposals for doing so. This book begins by explaining the unique features and advantages of inflation targeting. The authors argue that the simplicity and openness of inflation targeting make it far easier for the public to understand the intent and effects of monetary policy. This strategy also increases policymakers' accountability for inflation performance and can accommodate flexible, even ??i??discretionary??i??i??' , monetary policy actions without sacrificing central banks' credibility. The authors examine how well variants of this approach have worked in nine countries: Germany and Switzerland (which employ a money-focused form of inflation targeting), New Zealand, Canada, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Israel, Spain, and Australia. They show that these countries have typically seen lower inflation, lower inflation expectations, and lower nominal interest rates, and have found that one-time shocks to the price level have less of a ??i??pass-through??i??i??' effect on inflation. These effects, in turn, are improving the climate for economic growth. The authors warn, however, that the success of inflation targeting depends on operational details, such as how the targets are defined and when they are announ...

Author: Thomas Laubach, Frederic S. A. Mishkin & others Ben Bernanke
    Publisher: University Presses of California, Columbia and Princeton
    ISBN

عضو نشط
    رقم العضوية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2005
    المشاركات
    You can find a report about inflation at Qatar Central Bank website

www.qcb.gov.qa

under publication icon then you will find Inflation Reports

Also, you can find dozens of reports at International Monetary Fund and Bank of International Settlement websites (imf.org & bis.org)

Good luck

صفحة 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •