انسخ لنا الايميل أو جزء منه ..
    أو طرش لي ع الخاص

تميم المجد الصورة الرمزية لبيبة
    رقم العضوية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2013
    المشاركات
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته،

أعتقد انه ايميل نصاب، لكن اذا تبي تحطه هني وتشيل تفاصيل المرسل بنترجمه لك.

تميم المجد الصورة الرمزية النهار
    رقم العضوية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2009
    المشاركات
    ياخوي حط تفاصيل الرساله
    ( حسنات عظيمة إن شاء الله فى أربع كلمات )

سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ عَدَدَ خَلْقِهِ وَرِضَا نَفْسِهِ وَزِنَةَ عَرْشِهِ وَمِدَادَ كَلِمَاتِهِ

عَنْ أَبِى هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ - صلى الله عليه وسلم - « كَلِمَتَانِ خَفِيفَتَانِ عَلَى اللِّسَانِ ، ثَقِيلَتَانِ فِى الْمِيزَانِ ، حَبِيبَتَانِ إِلَى الرَّحْمَنِ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ ، سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ الْعَظِيمِ

عضو مؤسس الصورة الرمزية تاجر كشخة
    رقم العضوية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    نصب 100 في المئة

تميم المجد
    رقم العضوية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2013
    المشاركات
    هذا اول رساله

Gillian and I won Jackpot Lottery on the 10/08/2012, And we did lots of charity donation before we divorced, Since we both separated, I decided to continue with this charity and am donating 2,000,000USD each to 5 lucky people this Month, Lucky for you, your email address was given to me by random internet search as One of the lucky recipients.
    Contact me on (adrianbford@yahoo.com.hk) For More Info.
    Congratulations
    Adrian Bayford.

بعد ما رديت عليه

هذا الرساله

Hello Dear,
    My greetings to you and your family, I hope this communication meet you well as you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive the cash sum of $2,000,000.00 USD, our information below is 100% genuine, please see the link below:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228
    Reference to the information in our article above, I have prayed and searched over the internet for assistance on this decision to donate $2,000,000.00 USD to you because i saw your profile on the Web email owners list and picked you, I have already finalized my decision to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you as part of my charity project to improve the lot of five (5) lucky individuals all over the world from our 148m-Euromillions Jackpot Lottery winning fund. I have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see, Although we won this lottery funds August 2012 this money has been in our possession and we have helped some charity organizations from our winnings, before Gillian and I divorced.
    After taken care of the needs of immediate family members and friends, I decided on donating the remaining of my share from the 148m USD to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Syria Refugee Camps, the Hampshire hospital where my Gillian had worked, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with my financial firm of this charity donation.
    For me to facilitate the disbursement process of the funds ($2,000,000.00 USD) which I have donated solely to you, you are to send me your full names for payment, your contact address, your personal telephone number,Age and Occupation so that I can forward your payment information to you. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money prudently and judiciously over there in your locality. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many people you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is our only objective of donating this money to you.
    I like to assure you of the authenticity of this services as i will not be involved in any illegal act and will never be, i only want to be happy by helping people to be happy , i have much to give away as you know i am not getting any younger.
    Reply me if you have received this message and provide me with your full names, your contact address, personal telephone number,Age and Occupation to enable me provide you the additional information for your payment at once, i am indeed grateful.
    God bless you

Adrian Bayford

بعدين ردين

ورسلي هذا

Dear اسمي,

How are you doing? Sorry I had sent the email for your details before I discovered you already sent it, I have already issued a letter of authorization to my financial firm regarding us appointing you as our beneficiary and you are now the sole and sole beneficiary to this fund totaling $2,000,000 USD for you and your family. As i mentioned in my previous email, I thought about this and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on Email owners list and picked you. sometimes it will be difficult for me to be on the Internet and send messages to you but do send me messages any time and as soon as the funds get to you please let me know.
    The contact details and email of the finance firm (FEN FINANCIAL INSTITUTE) is below and you have to contact them immediately via email " fentransferdept@fengv.com " I would have sent a phone number along but I am not sure about the number I have, if you contact them, they should be able to give you a number to reach them; as i have already issued the authority to them and they will be expecting to hear from you so that they can arrange on how the funds will be transferred to your personal account via an online bank to bank wire system, You have to provide them with every assistance the bank will need to effect the transfer to enable the funds released to you without delay. I want you to contact the finance firm stating only your full name; address and my deposit file no: رقم الوديعه شلته; For easy trace of my file.
    It is important that you “must” first open a new online payment account with the paying financial firm, before our approved $2,000,000 USD will be released to the new online bank account, then you will be provided with information/access to your new bank account online using your personal computer and other instruction which will also be sent to you via email, you will also be directed on how you can easily transfer your $2,000,000 USD from the new account to your local account within 24 hours. You only need to open an active disbursement account with the Bank to enable you personally handle the transfer of funds to your local account as I have already arranged and agreed with the management of the Bank, if you follow the instructions and communication from the finance firm within the next three (3) working days you will have the fund transferred to your account and available for use.
    Contact Email: fentransferdept@fengv.com

The agreement/contract I signed with FEN FINANCIAL INSTITUTE. USA for the payment of your approved $2,000,000 USD. states that you will personally complete the payment of your fund through the use of a new temporal online account which you must first open with the finance firm, therefore your contact with the finance firm will only involve the opening of a new online bank payment account in your name which they will automatically credit the sum of $2,000,000 USD into the new account and immediately you will be provided the account ownership information and instructions on how you can access your new account from their online database and personally execute the bank to bank wire payment transfer of your funds to your own local account within 24 Hours. This is FEN FINANCIAL INSTITUTE Electronic banking policy, so you should be ready to open an account with them upon your contact.
    I wish you and your family the best, the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends.
    Hope to hear from you after you contact with the bank, Good luck.

Adrian Bayford

الي فهتمه طلب مني اكلم البنك وكلمتهم وهذا ايميل البنك

fentransferdept@fengv.com

ردو علي البنك وهاذي الرساله

FEN FINANCIAL INSTITUTE PLC
    FROM THE DESK OF MR KELVIN PAGE
    Reference: رقم الوديعه شلته
    +447042045511

Attention:Valued Customer,

Welcome to FEN FINANCIAL INSTITUTE. we have confirmed your information from the record submitted before us by Mr. Adrian Bayford who we are emailing you at their request.
    We want to say congratulations on behalf of FEN FINANCIAL INSTITUTE and we will be giving you information on how to go about claiming your funds.

in line with our corporate policy, you are required to set up a Non-Resident or Resident Online/Offshore account with our Bank. This online/offshore account will be set up in your name by our Bank( FEN Financial Institute PLC ) As soon as you meet up to our corporate policy, you will have your account setup. Please be informed that setting up of an online account with us is a simple exercise that involves simple steps, which you will have to choose the type of account you want to open from the options below.

1. PERSONAL SAVING ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of $540 and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $7,000,000.00 (Seven million Dollars) within one month.

2. CHECKING ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of $800 and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $15,000,000.00 (Fifteen million Dollars) within one month.

3. PLATINUM/PRIORITY ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit $1,500 and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $30,000,000.00(Thirty million Dollars) within one month.

After setting up your online Non-Resident or Resident Online/Offshore account, you will be given details of this account so that you would be able to transfer the funds to any account of your choice if you wish to.

To set up your checking account, You are to follow this 4 easy steps.

1. You are require to Click Here and fill out the Online Application form.

2. After filling up the Online Application form you are required to write us back and request for direction and information in making the initial deposit for your account to be activated.

3. Your account Login details shall be sent to you via email for an easy online access/transfer.

4. Your ATM Card will be deliver to you on the address stated on the filled out form.

***Note: After filling your form, kindly let us know so as to guide you in making the initial deposit to activate your account.

Please be informed that the two million draft by Mr Adrian Bayford can only be deposited to the online account you setup with us When activated.

Please note that the amount use in setting up your online account is refundable upon request if you decide to close your account. As soon as your account is set up, you will have an account number and an access code including User ID and Password with which you can access your account through our online facilities.

If you have any more questions, kindly feel free to contact us.

Thank and God bless.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. Kelvin Page

http://fenfinancialinstitute.tk
    â€ھ© 2016 Microsoft‬ الشروط الخصوصية وملفات تعريف الارتباط المطوِّرون العربية
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة qtri2013 ; 15-05-2016 الساعة 02:59 PM

عضو مؤسس الصورة الرمزية بانغ بانغ
    رقم العضوية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2013
    المشاركات
    الله يهداك بس حاط اسمك وكل التفاصيل بعد

هاي شغل نصب يبا واول ما ترسل لهم اي معلومة عادي ايهكرون حسابك او بروفايلك ...

تميم المجد الصورة الرمزية الحياة الخالدة
    رقم العضوية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2010
    الدولة
    ديرة تميــــم المجد
    المشاركات
    ^^
    إي والله
    يعني انت من صجك مصدق ؟؟!!
    أنا مب متخيله .. أكيد تتغشمر
    أصلاً تكفي قراية كلمة Lottery عشان ما تلتفت للرسالة الأولى